To change the theme, (layout, background) of your blog:
- Launch a web browser, like Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox.
- Go to http://thompsonblogs.org/blogname/wp-admin – where blogname is the name of your blog.
- Enter your Username and Password
- Go to Appearance –> Themes
- Click on the available Themes to preview the appearance of your blog with a selected theme
Just in case you need to change your password on your blog:
- Launch an internet browser.
- Go to http://thompsonblogs.org/blogname
- Log in to your blog with your Username and current password.
- Go to Users > Your Profile
- Go to the bottom of the page
- Enter your new password twice.
- Click Update Profile to save changes.
Welcome to the Thompson R2-J blogging site.
Please check here often for updates to the site. We are just beginning this adventure and many changes are surely coming!
We are excited to add you as a user to this site if you are a Thompson R2-J teacher, staff member or student.
Teachers: if your students wish to have individual accounts, please contact the Tech Integration Coordinator at x5112 or the Tech Integration TOSA’s at x5171.
Happy blogging everyone!